Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Who is contacted to verify the items in question contained in the dispute?

Protect My Ministry will contact the source of the disputed information. For example, we will contact the appropriate court if your dispute pertains to criminal search results; and we will contact your past employer if your dispute pertains to employment verification results.

Sign Up For Info And Free Video Series

Don't Put Your Children Or Organization At Risk!