How does Continuous Monitoring work?
- Once enrolled in our monitoring program, the applicant is automatically screened through a national criminal and sex offender database using name and date of birth as identifiers.
- If new offenses are discovered, we verify the potential new and adverse information at the local level in which the incident occurred. This happens in real-time.
- Next, we compile an updated consumer report for any reportable findings.
Why sign up for Continuous Monitoring?
Most churches screen people during the hiring process and then re-screen them after 12, 24, or even 36 months. The problem with this screening frequency is there are no guarantees someone won’t commit an offense while working or volunteering for your church.
If a staff member or volunteer does commit a crime, the church may not learn of this offense until the next re-screen interval which could potentially be years later. This exposes your church to the risk of potentially huge problems.
With Continuous Monitoring, your church can effectively mitigate some risks associated with an employee or volunteer committing an offense while working for you.
Our Continuous Monitoring Solution is the most robust on the market, with:
- Records updated every 60 seconds
- 100,000+ new records added daily
- Nationwide federal court coverage
- Traffic court moving violation data
- Sex offender data from 50 states
- Continuous court records monitoring for 92%+ of the U.S.
- Customizable search criteria
Did you know…
- 36% of Americans say a scandal would make them lose trust in an organization
- According to a Twitter poll, an unsafe children’s area is the 3rd reason people don’t return to church
- More money is stolen from churches annually than is spent on missionary work
What are the benefits of ongoing monitoring?
- Learn crucial information about staff and volunteers quickly - alerts are delivered near instantly once a record becomes public
- Create a culture of trust and transparency within your community
- Keep children, volunteers, staff and visitors safe from harm
- Protect your church’s invaluable reputation
- Deter sex offenders and criminals from volunteering and working at your church
- Provide additional safeguards beyond initial and annual background checks
Don’t let bad actors slip through the cracks
The work your church does within your community, and around the globe, is simply too important to be jeopardized by criminals, sex offenders, and other bad actors.
Stay in the know with Continuous Monitoring from Protect My Ministry and make informed decisions about staff and volunteers. This way, you create a space that’s safe and secure for children, staff, church members and visitors.