Volunteers Agree that Ministry Mobilizer is Easy To Use
- Customizable weblink to your personalized online application form
- Email the weblink to your applicants, or post the link on your organization’s website
- Applicants will fill out the application page(s)
- Volunteers authorize their background check via eSignature authorization
- Credit Card Payments are processed instantly through a secure payment gateway to Protect My Ministry
- Instant confirmation and automated payment receipt via email
- Background check requests are automatically ordered
Ministry Mobilizer Manages the Screening Process For You
- Receive an email notification that your volunteer has submitted an application and background check has been ordered
- When the background reports are completed you will receive another notification that it is done
- Applications are imported to your Ministry Mobilizer volunteer pipeline
- Log into your account to view the final background check results
If you have a volunteer that does not have access to the online application, you can enter his/her information into Ministry Mobilizer yourself. These background screening orders will be billed to your credit card.
Sign Up For Info And Free Video Series
Don't take our word for it!
Here's what others are saying about Protect My Ministry
What I like most about Protect My Ministry is the format of the background reports; the information is laid out in a way that is easy to read and understand. Also, the turnaround time for getting reports back is very fast.
Dr. Fred Adams, The Rock Church And World Outreach Center
If we have a problem, Protect My Ministry customer service is always available to offer their assistance.
Denise Theiss, PHR, Hickory Grove Baptist Church
Ministry Mobilizer saves time for our servants and simplifies our screening process.
Gordon Johnson, Calvary Chapel Modesto
Ministry Mobilizer gives us faster access to background information and has allowed us to speed up the hiring process. We enjoy quick response, accurate information, and like the price structure.
Marlene Haddock, First Baptist Church
With over 20 years of law enforcement experience I can attest to the fact that the strongest predictor of future criminal behavior is a person’s criminal history. As the manager of campus safety at Idlewild Baptist Church I depend on Protect My Ministry to provide a thorough assessment of every criminal history background check we request. For more than 3 years Protect My Ministry has been faithful to this task with timely, accurate and reliable service.
Rich Walker, Idlewild Baptist Church
We have benefited from knowing that we are not exposing the communities we work with or ourselves to unnecessary risk. We continue to have a perfect record in that we have never had a serious incident with a trip participant causing harm or acting inappropriately with any community member or fellow team member - thank goodness!
Hope Livingston, Living Water International
Online is saving us a large amount of time now. The results are more in depth than before, customer service is excellent.
Susan Tennyson, Prestonwood Baptist Church