SAFEGUARD WHAT MATTERS WITH BACKGROUND CHECKS
Protect My Ministry is the nation's leading provider of background checks for churches and faith-based organizations. Our background checks are designed to help ministries implement and maintain a thorough screening program for employees, staff and volunteers. Serving over 35,000 ministries in all 50 states, Protect My Ministry knows how to keep faith-based organizations safe by preventing sexual predators and violent offenders from working with those who are most vulnerable.
With Protect My Ministry, you'll receive:
- Specialty Pricing for Brotherhood Mutual users
- Customizable Packages for Your Ministry
- Paperless Resources
- Access to Child Safety Training
- Compliance Tools and Resources
- Free Instructional Videos
Complete the Form to Recieve Pricing
I am happy with the sense of security that using Protect My Ministry provides me, our kids' parents, and our volunteers. Knowing that we can say everyone working as a volunteer has passed a stringent background check is a great relief for parents and a great confirmation of our volunteer staff."
- Tracy B., Kingsburg Covenant Church
- National Criminal Database Search (600 Million Records)
- Nationwide Sex Offender Search
- Automatic Re-Verification of Records and Possible Records
- Address History Trace
- Automatic Maiden / Alias Name Search
- +1 County or Statewide Court Search*
7-year auto Package
- Multi-State National Criminal Database Search (1+ billion records)
- National Sex Offender Registry Search
- Automatic Re-Verification of Records and Possible Records **
- SSN Verification and Address History Trace
- Unlimited County Court Searches (+fees) (Based on the last 7 years of address history reported via SSN)
*Mandated State & Jurisdictional Fees May Apply
Protect My Ministry also offers discounted annual standard bundles with a $39 enrollment fee. For more information, contact us at email@example.com and one of our screening experts will work with you to build the perfect screening packages with the best pricing.
WHY SHOULD YOU RUN
A ministry that serves children and youth has the obligation to exercise "due diligence" with regards to protecting its members, especially the children. By performing background checks on our volunteers your ministry is…
- Putting up a safeguard at the "doorway" of the organization that will, in most cases, scare off sexual predators.
- Offering peace of mind to discerning parents when choosing a church, by knowing your ministry is being proactive in trying to protect the children.
FREE RESOURCE GUIDES
Protect Against Cyberpredators
Avoid the hurt, avoid the headlines with our guide on the risks cyber predators pose to churches and how you can protect your ministry from these unseen threats.DOWNLOAD NOW
Get Started with the Background Check Blueprint
Our Background Check Blueprint helps to guide churches as they setup and review their staff and volunteer screening programs.DOWNLOAD NOW
Protect My Ministry serves more than 35,000 churches and faith-based organizations in all 50 states by providing high-quality background checks and risk management solutions. Under the leadership of a kingdom-driven management team, Protect My Ministry equips customers with training that summarizes the role, application, and depth of background checks. Our suite of solutions includes church, volunteer, and employee screenings, online consultations, re-verification, and individual services such as credit history reports, national sex offender search, district federal criminal records, and more.